This TUSAL marks the end of July... hot, hot July. I hope August brings us some relief in the hot weather, but I think that's wishful thinking, hmm?
There's a top layer of greens now from Mirabilia's Fern. :)
2 hours ago
*cue gasp for the ones of you that know I loathe starting*LOL!!! It took me 1.5 hours of pulling floss, cutting fabbie, trying to decide which half of Ancient would look better with her, ironing, scrolling, adjusting before finally being able to put my first stitch in. For those of you who like start, do you love this part of the process?
*cue cheer for the ones that have been trying to talk me into it*
|Mermaid of Atlantis on Lagoon|
|Ivy on Ancient (L); Ivy on Opal (R)|
|Fern on Ancient (L); Fern on Opal (R)|
1. Thank the person who has awarded you.It would be tough for me to pass the award to just 15 people.... so instead, I'd like to be a rebel and give the award to everyone on my blog roll and invite you guys to check them out. You won't regret it. I'm also constantly adding blogs to it as I find new ones to
2. List seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 15 other stylish bloggers.
1. I'm from Malaysia and came here for Uni, with the full intention of returning home after my studies... then I met hubby. LOL!
2. I love food and I can eat A LOT! Fortunately, I'm not into sweets nor junk food (I don't consider potato chips junk btw, LOL!)
3. Sometimes I torture myself by browsing through Malaysian food sites with my cousin, and we dream and drool and lament the fact that we can't get good Malaysian food here.
4. Green is my favorite color. It makes me so happy.
5. I have a BMus in Piano Pedagogy and a MMus is Piano Performance.
6. A perfect day for me would be spent at home, stitching, with hubby either gaming on the computer or watching some WW2 movie/documentary on tv.
7. Oh... this is important enough to warrant a spot here... I hate the heat. Really, really hate the heat.
|Belfast Opalescent "Ancient"|
|Belfast Opalescent "Lagoon" - this is much lighter than in my layover,|
but I was forewarned, and I'm so please with the teal green and browns in it.
|Belfast Opalescent "Opal"|
1. Go to EDIT PROFILE.
2. Check SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS.
3. Enter your email address under the IDENTITY section. Lots of people use a different email address from their main one for just this purpose alone.
|THANKS ANNE!!!! :D|
|Fabric: PTP's Opal|
|Fabric: PTP's Ancient|
by Chatelaine Designs
|Yexian by Stephanie Pui-Man Law|
Charted by HAED